Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

We're Auntie and Uncle AGAIN!

My sister Jen and Zach had thier baby girl Saturday Jan. 10th.
They named her Elizabeth Sophia Aland. She is co cute and little and just precious.
Chris and I got a front row view of the start of labor. We were all supposed to go to dinner on Friday night and then Jen and I were going to work on the walls in the new nursery. Well by the time that we got to their house she was having some belly pains and didn't think that she could sit through dinner at a restaurant. So Chris and I went and picked up dinner for all of us with some fries by special request from Jen. In the hour that we were gone the pains had gotten much worse and she was shaking it was hurting so bad. So I helped put some stuff in her overnight bag and we were going to go to our apartment since it is across the street from the Hospital. By the time that we got everything in the car she wanted to go straight to the hospital. I drove since Zach can't see very well to drive at night and I now know that epidural is the way to go- For Sure!


Elizabeth Sophia Aland

I know I will be the favorite aunt. Her hair really isn't that orange- it must be the picture

Chris and 6 hour old ElizabethNew babies are so cuddly and smell so good.
I think that we are coming around to this baby idea.
Congrats Zach and Jen- You done good!

5 comments:

Reagan Family said...

Congratulations to probably the best aunt in town! How are you guys? Hope all is well. How many nieces and nephews do you have now? I was just talking to Jill and Riley turns 15 this year which means your nephew (Braeden?) does too! I still remember in sixth grade when they were born. Nuts! We are getting old!

Britney said...

Aw! Cute pictures of the baby and Auntie Lindsey and Uncle Chris! Little Elizabeth is adorable!

The Balls said...

YAY! I love new babies! So fun and SOOOO SWEET! You will for sure be the FAVORITE aunt!

Ashlee said...

Oh congrats to your sister. Babies are the best. I love her name and she is so cute! How fun. Oh and I will agree with you that epidurals are for sure the way to go :)

Andrus Family said...

Awww, so little and cute! I think you two should consider the baby thing....on second thought, wait as long as possible (I can hear Millie crying in the other room!)

Our Life Together......So far