Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Baby Season

My dear friend and roommate from Logan is pregnant with her first baby and we had a shower for her a few saturdays ago.
It is so fun to get together because all we do is talk and eat which I am really good at and I really like it.


Here are some of us- it was taken towards the end.
Julie, Erin, Keeley(baby), Me.
Let's get together again. It shouldn't take a baby to get together- otherwise we will have a mad house soon.
Love Ya!

4 comments:

Mendenhalls Unite said...

If I didn't have such a huge baby gut, this picture could easily have been a normal day at the Porter House!! Why don't we get together more? I miss you guys...

Mich and Nate said...

Eating and talking are my specialties too..no wonder we are friends! I can't believe how many nieces and nephews you have now! You are such a good aunt :)

Andrus Family said...

I have to agree with Michelle - I'm a pro at the eating thing! So it if takes a shower for us all to get together as well, we need to just start throwing random showers!!

Call Family said...

Hey! It's good to see what you guys have been up to. Any plans for a trip to Boston anytime soon? :) Hope you are doing well!

Our Life Together......So far