Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Where Has Summer Gone!

I am so sad that the summer is more that half gone. I have only used the pool at my apartment 3 times! What the Crap! What is wrong with me! I will tell you. I used to give Chris crap for not having time last summer to hang out with me and to do what ever I wanted - he was taking summer classes hence no time for anything besides work and school. How the pot is calling the kettle black.
I am working full time and going to school part time and I don't have enough time in the week to get everything done so that I am not rushing to get it done before the deadline, and sometimes after the deadline- but only by a dew days. Hey! At least I turn it in. Gone are the days of doing what I wanted. Laying out for hours at a time and when I got home from work. Weeksdays and Saturdays full on mindless reading of Criminal Justice ( a credit filler class) and trying to make English papers not so boring ( 2010 for the SECOND TIME!). But I am happy to report that all the hard work is paying off and I will pass both classes with flying colors! Go ME!
So I guess that my tan can suffer for a summer. You can bet your butt that I will be out at the pool next year enjoying every minute of it.

4 comments:

Natalie Gottwald said...

Hey check out our blog!!! I know the summer always flies by so fast

Unknown said...

Hey, I am glad you found me! Crazy Blogging world. But you're right its a good way to see what the rest of the world is up to. :) Sounds like your summer is busy and flying quickly. Thats awesome your finishing up school, you'll be so glad you did (especially if its only 5 classes!). You guys are a cute couple, I'm not sure I've ever seen you guys together except in your wedding announcement. Anyhow like I said you guys look like a great match! Keep in touch and slow down a bit...summers almost OVER! AHhhh...:)

Britney said...

oh man! No pool time? How do you survive? I don't want to brag about how much time I spend out at the pool...so I just won't say anything at all ;)
English 2010 is rough - glad to hear it is all getting done with flying colors! That's the Lindsey I know!
Keep it up - and I'll see you soon!

The Balls said...

HELLO! Update you fool!! Dinner every three months is not keeping me up to date! Thanks for coming by the way. It was fun! See you Sat!

Our Life Together......So far