Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

HO HO HO, Green Giant.


We went and saw THE HULK! I thought that it was pretty good. I went in thinking that it was going to be so dumb, since the last one was one of the dumbest movies that I have seen (and I have seen my fair share- Dragon Wars, Anyone???) I was pleasantly surprised. I won't give too much away- other than he dies in the end. JUST KIDDING. I would go and enjoy as you would any other comic based movie and enjoy it for what it is- A Summer Blockbuster!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Lindsay! I am so glad you have a blog! You and your husband are such a cute couple. It sounds like you guys are really busy! Do you like working at Equity? I was just offered a job there to start at the end of August. Brit told me you guys are going to dinner tonight. Have fun!

Natalie Gottwald said...

Yeah Dragon Wars, way dumb!!!!

Mendenhalls Unite said...

Hey BM-
Yeah right the Hulk is good. I did have Hulk flavored free slurpee on 7-11. Hope you got one too...Oh and Matt's headband is hilarious, its actually mine, but he can't keep his hands off it, just like everything else. I might be home sometime in Aug. I'll let ya know because I'd love to see you!
Love ya!
Keeley

Our Life Together......So far