Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nick and Natalie Wedding - May 17, 2008



When Chris and his friends met he was not a member of the church and I don't think that talking about religion was on the top of their list (I'll spare you all the details, but you can ask Chris anytime. They are really entertaining.) Well, when all of Chris's friends started to get ready to go on missions his friend, Nick, really wanted to get Chris interested in the Church. So Oct. 2000 conference came around and he told Chris that he should watch it
Saturday morning there was nothing on t.v. so Chris started to watch conference.  He said that it felt like every talk was read directly to him. He started the discussions with the missionaries and was baptized Nov. 4, 2000,  served a mission to Ukraine from 2002-2004.
Fast forward to November 2005 where I was working with Nick at Zions Bank. He told me about a friend that he thought that I would like- and here we are.  Who knew?!
So we really owe Nick - that is why we got Lagoon season passes with him and his new wife. Jealous? Yeah, I thought so. 

Last time this was done at the temple, 
Nick ended up with split pants. Hence him standing
in the back. Ha!
I told him that I would have one kids middle name be Nicholas since he gave me the eternal family. Small price to pay. I'll make sure that it is the runt of the fam. Just Kidding! 
Congrats Nick and Nat. See ya on THE BAT!

 
View looking at Salt Lake Valley
to the Right at the reception 


View looking to the left. Beautiful! 

1 comment:

Andrus Family said...

That is a cute story, and I like the middle name idea! And I have't been to Lagoon since 9th grade day...dang, that was a long time ago!

Our Life Together......So far