Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My New Favorite!


Can I tell you that I love Red Mango. It is the BEST! I have gone there about 4 times in that many weeks. I went with my dear roommates from college and I am now an addict. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think that a twist( original and Green Tea) with mangos, strawberries and the wierd Korean rice marshmallow woudl really just hit the spot. Yes, that is the combo that I get most of the time.
If you don't know what Red Mango is- it is an all natural frozen yogurt. You are probably thinking of the twist cones that you get from artic circle but this is worlds better. It actually tastes like yogurt and it is fat free, has live active cultures that help with digestion, and all sorts of other beneficial stuff. So when you do eat it- you don't think that 10 minutes of deliciousness is going straight to your booty.
If you haven't gone I will definitely go with you on your maiden voyage- just let me know so I can come down to Salt Lake. It's by the target in Fort Union.
Don't take my word on it- so you should try it. CALL ME IF YOU DO!
P.S. Chris even likes it. And he is kinda picky about sweets. I mean look at the pictire- How can that not look good!?!?

2 comments:

Reagan Family said...

Oh how I love it!! I actually love Lunaberry a little bit more (in Salt Lake). Either way they are so delicious! I am with you on that, I sometimes dream about it. :) there is one here in AZ called juju berry and it has like 12 flavors...oh how tasty!!! Hope you guys are doing well. How is school? Love ya!

Natalie Gottwald said...

I love the first song on your play list, I am in love with it. I open up two blog windows, just so i can hear it!! And we will have to go to red mango, sometime, since i missed out

Our Life Together......So far