Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

TAG! You're it!

I just got my first tag by Jill- so everyone be prepared to know me better. :)

10 Years ago I was....
1. Starting my Sophmore year at Copper Hills and so mad that I didn't get to take Drivers Ed 1st quarter.
2. Hanging out with my friends at JJ's house.
3. Getting ready to go on my first date- Hey JJ! How was Sadies?!
4. Working at my first job with Crystal.
5. Growing out my HIDEOUS short hair. Apparently, I should never try to have hair like Faith Hill in the music video "This Kiss"

5 Things on my To Do List.....
1. Do homework for online class- Check
2. Get a friend a wedding gift since her reception was last night. Yikes.
3. Drop Chris off at Lagoon with Nick and Nat for a night of fun.
4. Go to Fantastic Friday with my sister and make a cute wall clock.
5. Pick Chris up- and if they are still at Lagoon ride Re-Entry. I love it.

5 Snacks I love....
1. Beef Jerky
2. Popcorn
3. Apples, peaches, fruit in general- but NOT bananas.
4. Red Mango, with Mangos, strawberries, and moochi.
5. Chips, salsa, guacamole, and queso dip.
6. Artichoke Dip
7. Bread and oilve oil and balsamic vinegar
Can you tell I love to eat?

5 Thing I Would do If I had a Million Bucks
1. Get a decent car with excellent gas mileage- by decent I mean automatic window, locks and heated seats, sun roof, cd/ipod player and big enough for a family- one day.
2. Buy a house- free and clear, and a rental property.
3. Put money away for kids school.
4. Put money away for retirement.
5. Take all the families on a sweet vacation- all inclusive and awesome.

5 Places I lived....
1. West Jordan
2. South Jordan
3. Logan
4. Sugarhouse.
5. O-town. Ogden

5 Jobs I have Had....
1. Fashion Bug- I will never work at a clothes store again.
2. Sunsations- The BEST JOB EVER for a high school girl.
3. My Man Job- I made Lay-Z-Boy parts at night with a bunch of strange college people. My nails looked like CRAP.
4. Flying J- I had the most teeth and also the best hygeine. I was really desperate.
5. Equity Title Ins.- Currently sitting at my desk not working. PS if you are buying or selling your home or Refinancing- send your business my way. Ha!

5 People I tag........Drum Roll.....
1. Britney Jensen
2. Annie Reagan
3. Keeley Jean Mendenhall
4. Amy Soto
5. Natalie Gottwold
6. Melinda Call
Good Luck!

1 comment:

Mendenhalls Unite said...

I can never go by a Flying J without laughing thanks to you...those were the days!

Our Life Together......So far