Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 24, 2008

Is it Just Me?!

So I recently got my hair done. I love it when you go and you get the new color and the hair wash and they do it all cute. Then a week later you see split ends!!!! How is it that I just spent $70 on a cut and a color and I can see a split end on a single hair?! Granted I did say that I just wanted a trim (I am trying to grow my hair back out) but that does not mean you barely do the job. I have shaved more hair off my legs- sorry for those reading this that are grossed out. But I had to make a point. Man, I just needed to vent. I was just hoping that I wasn't the only one that got jipped out of a "real" haircut.
Thanks for letting me clear my head.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey! This is Jennie Gladwell. I just found your blog!(well I finally checked my email and found the invite) Good to see what your up to!

ps. this would not happen if you came to me to get your haircut!! ha ha

Our Life Together......So far