Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Party

Nick and Natalie had a Halloween last Saturday and it was really fun. Everyone dressed up and we carved pumpkins ate yummy food and watched Van Helsing. It was a fun night.
Chris and I wanted to be the robots from the Year 2000- from Flight of the Conchords. I thought that we didn't too bad considering we made the costumes ourselves


Chris was Jemain and I was Brett.


We're doing the Robot and the Robo-boogie, Yes Affirmative.


Me ripping off Chris's head and Arms. I am Strong!


Chris's retaliation


Pirate Jeremy and his Wench Jen


Nate and Jen the Scarecrows


Nick and Nat the 'Smores


Our Pumpkins- Mine was a scary tree and Chris's was a crazy face.

4 comments:

Andrus Family said...

Okay, you two are hilarious! I LOVE your costumes, and that Smores costume is pretty funny! We need to get together again soon!!

Rachel said...

I love your Costumes!!! I love that show!! I mean LOVE!

Hey! Remember me? Rachel Martin? Well I have sort obeen reading your blog for a while now, and then it came to me... I should leave a comment! HAH! So thats what I did. You look beautiful (as always) and happy! I am glad I found your blog!

JonAmy&Abran said...

You are so cute and fun as ever! Hell would freeze over before I ever got Jonathan into a costume. I thought Abran would be the same but we finally got him into one and he wore it for 5 hours! A miracle I tell you. I'll for sure keep you updated about the bebe! Love ya

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-kartu-kredit-virtual-di-indonesia

Our Life Together......So far